Ivy Dependency Manager – Apache Ivy is powerful Dependency Manager for build system which is integrated with Apache Ant.
- Apache Ivy is powerful Dependency Manager for build system
- Integrated with Apache Ant
- Build dependencies can be defined in ivy-file
Two type of XML Files in Apache Ivy
- configuration files – Indicate where it can find dependencies
- ivy files – to describe dependencies of your module
ArcGIS Server Proxy
Server side code that runs on application server. It intercepts traffic between ArcGIS web application client and ArcGIS server.
Why ArcGIS Server Proxy ?
- To use token based authentication
- Put Business Logic in Proxy, logging etc.
- Hide ArcGIS server details from client ( IP Address, rest interface)
How to use ArcGIS Server Proxy in web application?
- Define the location of proxy in client application. ( object of esri/config module)
esriConfig.defaults.io.proxyUrl = "<url_to_proxy>"
esriConfig.defaults.io.alwaysUseProxy = false;
- Can also set proxy-rule – If the request URL matches a rule, then the request will be routed through the proxy (object of esri/urlUtils module)
What ArcGIS Server Proxy ideally should not to use for?
- De-serialize requests of images (MapCache, dynamic layers)
- The geometry, since it will impact performance. Get & pass a String directly.